1. Do you think Katie was in the clouds in an alternate dimension or was it all in her head?
2. Bear telepathically communicated with Katie, and she and Pan had a particularly close relationship. Do you think dogs, cats, and other animals, are more intuitive than humans?
3. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?
4. Do you think Liam’s parents visited him or was it just a dream?
5. Some people believe that dream consciousness is every bit as real as waking consciousness but it takes place in a different dimension. What do you think?
6. Liz is highly independent. Do you think her father’s controlling nature contributed to her desire to handle everything on her own? How do our parents, teachers, church, and society influence our lives?
7. What impact do you think Katie’s stress had on her inability to get pregnant? Do you think her guilt over giving up Savannah contributed as well?
8. What do you think would have happened to Seth had Liam not taken him under his wing? Do you think Liam mentored Seth to assuage his guilt over his own teenage years or for more altruistic reasons?
9. Black Eagle and Posie teach Katie the Law of Attraction—like vibrations attract each other. What are your thoughts on this law?
10. How can you implement the Law of Attraction in your life?
11. There is a growing field of energy healing that includes services similar to those offered by Simone. Do you believe in this healing modality? Why or why not?
12. An overhead cloud whispers to Katie, “the power to manifest your desires comes from within.” Do you believe in this power? Why or why not?
If you like headstrong heroines, heartwarming stories of family and forgiveness, and new age concepts, then you’ll love this empowering tale. Tap the link to purchase Cloud Whispers.